Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Updateeeee,

I gotta start getting the "I love computer" switch turned back on in me!
Man, I've been sick of blogging nowadays since there's so much to talk about.
LOL.
So anywho, let's start this post from

Sunday; 21st March

Alright, I woke up super early that day and was SOOO TIRED.
I had a praying session to attend and it was GREAT........
And after that,
My family and I went to People's park.
AND, in one of the shops we went into,
THIS SURPRISED ME FREAKING MUCH
LOOL.



A bee, and a flower.
How nice can that be?
Really nice.
And I mean it. LOL.

So then, after strolling enough,
we went back home and it RAINED.
It was like the biggest rain EVER.
The drains were flooded and so were the roads!


SEE!
Okay, this picture might not be clear enough.
But it's really flooding if you look at it carefully. LOL.
This stupid rain flooded my freakin' shoes and my shoes were stinkin like blue cheese.
LOOL.
I had to wash em' after I got back home.
Have any idea how TIRED I WAS?

Man, I talk too much. LOL.
So, that's practically all for that day.

Monday; 22nd March


Thanks to my sis, Cheryl.
I got to see "When In Rome" PREMIERE!
Thanks to Nuffnang for holding that contest and giving out free tickets :D
That show was SUPER NICE. And so is Cathay. LOL.

Here's a trailer.



Watch it will ya? :D

Anw, all winners were to meet at Orchard's Cathay Cineplex to get their tickets.
And my sis and I went to Cineleisure and waited like 2 retarded ass.
Sitting by the couch and waiting tickets to be served.
How pathetic can we get? LOL.
[ Btw, outside of the window shows a -'-! LOL. ]


But thanks to ELISE, a staff of Nuffnang,
We were then migrated to reality. LOL.
And you wont wna hear the rest of it.
I've got lotsa things to braggggggggg about. :D

Saturday; 27th March

Had a small outing with Waddy, Weiyin, Vivian and Jasmine.
Too bad, Jueying couldnt come.
She said she's gotta go back to M'sia. +O(

Anw, we went to Woodlands to watch "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid".
It's a KID show.
Yes, I know.
But it's one hella hilarious movie! :DDD


Trailer!



Watch it and regret it!
LMAO. Nah, just kidding.
It aint that bad. LOOL.

Anw, after the movie, we shopped a lil and Vivian and Jasmine went home to have their DINNER.
LOL.
So, Waddy, Weiyin and I went to JP to have our dinner.
And we had BK!
How "surprising"!
That meal we had was AWESOME.
Cause those french fries were super awesome!
It came up with this!



Romantic? -Not really-
Disgusting? -Yeah, the names...-
LOL. That's nice of me!

Some candid shots of the "W"s. LOL. :D


After the meal was a lil' walking here and there before we went home.
So it's much like last time. LOL.
Anw, GREAT DAY WE HAD. -Right in your face, LJY!-
LOOOOOL.


So, when I was on comp for the past few days,
I'm almost doing the same thing over and over again. LOL.
Like, iSketching, MSN-ing and laughing boogars out of my eyes. LOL.

iSketch was fun.
I only had this shot. Cause this points' GREAT.
A full 100! No more, No less. Just right.
GAH, Dont you just love it? LOL.


And a peek of my convers with N_ts!
LOL, aint that beautiful? -+OOOO(-


And finally, the final touch to end my post.
Yaohui's WONDERFUL PM.
LOOOOOL.


What did I tell ya?
My life's full of interesting stuffs :D LOL.

Loves,
BYE :D

No comments: