Saturday, April 3, 2010

Movie, "Clash Of The Titans"

Sup peeps.
I know that April Fool's over but I'm just here to blog about the movie I had at night.
LOL.

So, my family and I went to watch "Clash Of The Titans 3D" at CCK's shaw.





Man, that 3D effect was tons of bullshit. LOL
Only the subtitles pops out.
Other than that, nothing pops out.
No monsters or swords or w/e.
NOTHING pops out except the subtitles!
Lesson learned.
Dont watch a 3D movie that isnt 3D in the first place. :D

Okay, so this is how the story's like.
It's a combination of Avatar + Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief.
LOOL.
Another Copycat movie huh? LOL.

It's nice anw.
Cause it reminds me of Logan whenever I see the actor. LOL
The actor's name was "Percius" and I was like -PERCY!-
LOOOL.
Anywho, the content of the movie's sorta like Percy's.

Kills the beast with Medusa's head.
That turned the beast into stone.
Beast dies.
Everyone is happy.
Happily ever after.
-ENDS-


Man, these script writers should totally work on their endings.
They either end too fast or they end too luckily or they end too fake-ish.
Y'knw what I mean? LOOL.
Get that movie watched and you'll know what I mean. LOL.

So, the Medusa in this movie is far more realistic than the one in Percy.
Cause it has a tail.
And it's much more PRETTIER.

Medusa @ Percy


Medusa @ Titans


But they both died in the same way.

The reflection and the sword and then the head is gone.
LOOL.

Watch it and have a good laugh will ya? LOL.

Loves,
Bye :D

No comments: