Monday, March 15, 2010

"Posing" Day :D

The title itself made me crack. LOL.
So, here's what happened today..
In the afternoon went to meet up with Jueying, Waddy, Nicole, HuiWen and Vivian for the project and went to JE's library.
We laughed so hard just by LOOKING at Jueying's pants.


It's like her pubic hair fall off from inside or something.
LOOOOL.
And we're talking about she dying her pubic hair colour and tying it down with a ribbon for everybody else to see. LOL.
So we did our work cause we're good kids. :D LOL
See, look at how Jueying looked!
Such a serious girl.. +OOOO(


Back on topic.
Okay, no more topic.
Here's a lil surprise for you!
A CLOSE-UP SHOT OF LEEJUEYING! [ Did I make her sound like a star or w/e? ]
Credits to VIVIAN :D LOL


Oh oh! That picture up there's gna be the new picture for her NEW SONG!
Boy! Arent you excited? -Not really- LOL
Be prepared to listen to her new song which I'll be uploading it later :D
And please on your speakers at FULL VOLUME for the effect :D LOL

NEXT,
We found this carving on one of the circle circle ground thingy!


Aw, aint that cute?
So lovely! They must've love each other A LOT. :DD
How envious!

And after finishing the project, we headed to IMM and I BOUGHT A NEW COMIC!
AINT THAT EXCITING? -HELL YEAH!- LOL
What's more,
when we're heading home,
WADDY SLIPPED AND FELL. With sound too!
Too bad I cant effect it out for all of you.
Her pose was like this



That's a hilarious one.
Vivian kept laughing! How bad! LOOOL.
Well, I did laugh too. But so did everyone!
So, this slip-and-fall accident had made me learnt my lesson.
And that is to "NEVER WALK BESIDE LEE JUE YING OR YOU'LL FALL HILARIOUSLY"
What a great lesson!

Oh, my.
Before I carry on to blog about my dog,
Here's something I wna say.
And that's...
iTOUCH IS SO FUNNNNNNNN ;D LOOOL.

13/3/10; Saturday

Oh boy!
My family and I took Lavis for his first SWIMMING!
Aint that great?
Yes it is!
Here's the video of how he swam.

Sorry if it looked like as if we're torturing him. LOL.
Cause I thought it looked like as if we were.
AND
Sorry for my un-glam poses. LOOL.


Here it is!
And that's the end of it.
I'll have it post up on Youtube :D

Before I end this post,
Just let me remind you one more time to watch Jueying's singing when I have it uploaded! :D

Loves,
BYE :D

No comments: