Friday, March 12, 2010

Holidayyyyyys :D

Cant believe I'm actually posting! Wow! LOL.

Well, today's the last day of school.
And I thought that we could get back our Report Books today.
But yeesh, made me excited for nothing. LOL.
Anw, there's Art today and we did some "crystal ball" thingy with Magazines and was quite nice though. :D
And there Mr. Goh was talking bout how we could sell that thingy for 50 cents each. -___- LOL
So after Art, I went home with Yushan and Lihui. [Man, it's been such a long time since we talked :D]

I really have no idea what to say next.
So maybe I'll just flood my post with LL's pictures. :DDDDDDDDDD







Gahhhhhhh~
Aint he cute with his kinky smile? :j
How I wish I could move over to California~ LOL.
I'll just end my post here :D

LOVEEEEES,
BYE :D

No comments: