Friday, February 26, 2010

New YEAR :D

FINALLY, after so many WEEKS. I BLOGGGED. LOL.
I know New Year's been way over.
But it's fun. So, I'm gna blog about it :D

Chinese New Year's EVE
We had it at 'Dian Xiao Er' at JP.
Those dishes are AWESOME. :DD
You might wna go and try some of those (:


- What a shot I got here! :D -










And this was the picture we took after the dinner. Such a big family we have eh? LOL.
My cousin brought her boyfriend with her and everyone was like -Gasp, that looks like ah boy!-
Which is my another cousin. LOL.
It's a inside joke, so you probably dont get it.
But who cares? :D

DAY ONE :D

It was fun... Visited both grandmas houses and some aunts house. :D

- Ignore me. LOL -



And we all went to have our dinner which was so SPICY.
Everything they ordered were (food + CHILI). And those poor kids can only eat the veggies and they hated them. Whatever :D LOL.

-Emoish CHERYLLLL :D -


DAY TWOOOO :D

Went to visit all of my AUNTIES. And Grandaunts or w/e you call them. :D And we brought LAVIS along :D




-Lavis' so tired. Aw, how cute, sleeping in the car.-

-Ignores again :D-


-That naked guy is my granduncle or w/e. LOL-


Cousin Jovan! He's sissy :DD







After visiting SIX FAMILIES we finally went back at around evening, i guess.

DAY THREEEEE.

Went to IMM, shopped and saw THIS! LOOOOOOOL. "NAT" Sup'!


After that, went to JP and watched PERCY JACKSONNNNNN :D
IT IS AWESOME :D Especially Logan :D -Gahhhhhh- LOL.
Went to have our dinner and some shit stuffs,







I had that picture up that is to ask some questions:D Half-Empty or Half-Full?
That was what I initially had in mind.
But I guess it's kinda stupid. So, nevermind. :D

Alright, it's quite a long post.
So I'll stop here.
Bye for now! :DD

No comments: