Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Little Party We Had

Alright. I promised to post last Saturday. But guess i was too tired to do any posting. So here's the post!

Morning went to Sheng Siong with family and spent like 3 hours there.
We saw this dicky-like thingy and thought it's good for posting.
Who's gna eat this thingy? It moves and looks like a dick.




Anw, when we're going off, my sis and I saw this cookie outside and the name was "Baby Ball".
And when I saw that, I was like -Pffffffffffft!!!! BABY BALL??!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA-
Yes, that was my reaction. LOL.



So, after that, I went to meet up with Waddy and Weiyin and bought some stuffs for the parttttyyyyy :D

So thn, blah blah blah, and played with BROWNIE :DDDD SO CUTE :D
Fyi, her menses's white in colour. Weird.... That's what Weiyin said.

Such a Weird mammal.



Her tail's so fluffy! Ohhhhhhhh~


Y'knw what happened when WWY put her back into her cage?
Her LONGGGG nail broke and there's blood.

Man, such a cute rabbit with such a bad owner.
Dont they cut her nails? Tsk! LOOOOL.

Anw, here's the cake we bought :D
It's a marble cake and it's CHEAP!

Uhh, i mean... it costs us a lot of money....
LOL.
And below's some other food we bought...



Here's a shot of me from WWY. Lucky I covered myself! YAY!


So then off we went to the PARKKKK to celebrate after SO MANY FREAKIN HOURS OF WAITING FOR LEE JUE YING TO FINISH HER STUPID FACIALLLLL!!!
There wasnt any difference, seriously. LOL.


BOTTOMS UP! (:





Her party hat made by MEEEEEE:D










A group photo! :D See what WWY is pointing.
__ <<>
Nais. :D LOL.


How Lovely +O( LOOOL



OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, look at her FACCCEEEEE! hilarious :D






Close-ups of my masterpiece! :D



What a day. What a pic. What a mouth!
LOOOOOOL :D
It really was a fun day.
Wasnt as fun as we expected. But still, it's fun.
ALRIGHT, HERE'S A SPECIAL FOR ALL OF YOU!
I PRESENT TO YOU......

"The Gee Dance" by Lee Jue Ying




Rate her!!!!!! Give her your fullest support. She needs it. LOOOL. :D

AND HERE ARE SOME BLOOPERS :DD




That's all,
BYE :D

No comments: