Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas, :D

My Christmas wasn't fun. Cause Dad has to work. And it was totally boring.
We only ate at IMM to like, sorta, "Celebrate".
It was nice anw. :D

Pumpkin Fries. :D

Oh my, it sure taste nice. [:
But the looks of it... looks otherwise o___o
We still have to decorate it before shooting it. .__.

Nice decos :D LOL

Anw, the celebration of CHRISTMAS was held on the 26th. o___o
So, yeah... We went to O'Leary's to eat. :D
Actually we wanted to celebrate our Christmas there on the 25th. BUT THE BOOKING WAS FULLLLLLL. Ass it. :D LOOOL.

Looks kinda mexican-ish. o___o

And this is our drink :D
It's a mocktail. o___o

DISGUSTING FOOD.

This is mine. It tastes disgusting.
The vegge tastes bitter and EWWWWW. I regretted. T_T
I rather eat shit than the vegge!
SERIOUSLY, i wanted to vomit but still, i ATE IT ALL.
See how healthy I am! I EAT VEGGES! LOL. :D

Up till this day, whenever I think of that plate of vegge,
I'll wna puke my intestines out. o_____o

My sis' plate of SALMON.

Mum and Dad's plate of BEEF O__O

MAN! Theirs look so appetizing. And MINE?
It sucks to be me T_T LOOOL.




The view at night was pretty awesome :D


ICE-CREAMS :D

I NEEDED THEM!
to clear the smell of the disgusting vegge in my mouth.
The ice-creams were SOUL NAIISSSSSS :D

So, after eating, we went out for a walk.
And my heels were killing me. T_T
We shoot lotsa photos and it took me forever to upload it.




NICE EFFECT O__O LOL




NICE EFFECT 2 O__O

Mum and Dad :D [Mum looks funny -pffft- :D]

This lady was singing 'I'm Yours' her own style. o___o
And it was NICE :D
The guy beside her was echo-ing for her. [?] LOOL :D

NICE EFFECT 3

My sis was camwhoring with the camera o__o


My sis and I tried to take a LOVELY picture of my parents tgt.
But all FAILED. LMAO.


The Christmas tree's UBER NICE :DDDD


Mum and Dad in the lift o___o
Again, Mum looks funny. LMAOAAAAA :DDDD











THE DECOS ARE SERIOUSLY TRUELY VERY PREEEEEETY :D


After leaving that place, we went to VIVO to watch Avatar since Nats kept bragging bout how nice the movie was o___o


From the very beginning till the very end of the movie,
I was still hoping for something shocking. o___o
But there wasnt any shocking stuffs or w/e.
So i guess it's NOT THE BEST MOVIE EVER. :D
Right in your face, again, NATS :D

But still, it's nice :D
I just hate it when the guy lived as an Avatar at the end.
Cause the Avatar looks fugly and he looks NICER. :D LOL.
The Avatars looks like Red indian. o___o
Seriously, their actions, and the way they speak, etc.
THEY'RE ALL SO RED INDIAN-ISH. o___o
And it made me laugh. LOOOOL :D

I'll post till here,
BYE:D

No comments: