Thursday, December 17, 2009

Soul Balled

That means 'So Bored', fyi. LOL. :D
I've been getting really lazy nowadays to use comp.
Wow, such a big shock. LMAO. A typical teenager getting tired of comping sure is rare. o_o Who cares. LMAO.
I'm just here to update a lil' to save my blog from going dead.
I'm saving lifes people! LOLOL.
Nah, that was bullshit. :D
So then, here's what i'm going to post about.
PETS. :D

Firstly, I'll introduce The Mighty Bird, Peach, to all of you. :D
She's really shy! Oh my, she's all red ald. o_o LOL. [Crap]


She usually attacks the clip when I have it put in side the cage.
But she didnt just then. She posed for the camera! o_o
A bird who loves to camwhore. LOL.


And before she left, she gave all of you guys a X'mas PRESENT!
How sweet of her..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NOT. LMAO.


Yes, her present to you guys: Shit. LOLOL.
Hope you enjoy it. :D

Next, I'll be introducing The Lil' Jealous Gutless Dog, LAVIS. LOL. :D
Here he is.
It's been really hard to get a picture of him.
He just moves here and there to get his toys and then run away. LMAO.


THIS! This is 'Husky', Lavis' "Best Friend".
He thinks that he's a real dog. LMAO.


Aww, how cute can they be?
Lavis can be really nice to it.
But when it comes to Jealousy, ...

NOM! He just bite his tail. LMAO.
I just said, "Husky good boy." And, there goes his tail. LOLOL.

Why do I call Lavis gutless?

Hm, cause he's TOO afraid of Peach. HA.
What a shock. LMAO.
But when he's JEALOUS of Peach, woah.
He WILL get up to her and bite her whole body into pieces.
O_O
Sometimes, just by looking at Peach, Lavis would lick his lips and swallow his saliva. o_o
Such a dangerous dog. LOL.

Alright, Lavis' tired. [Crap]
He says woof. LOL. :D


Ima say Bye too. :D
BYE:D [That's lame.] LMAO. :D

No comments: