Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas' Eve Eve .___.

I just called Nats, and it really made me laughed. LOL :D
It began like this,

-Doo... doo... doo... doo..,
Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of Pauseping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! -
*Beep, Please leave your msg after the tone.*

And I was like, -Stunned-, then, -pfft-, then, -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-.
LMAO, :D
I called back to listen to it once more and I was disappointed. [That's why I told you not to pick up]
It gave me this music instead of 'Let It Snow'. LOOL.

- Doo... doo... doo... doo,
I know that we can all be friends,
[And I forgot the rest, it keeps repeating this line anyway.]-
*Beep, Please leav-*
-Picks up- [And I told her not to pick up. .__.]

So I kup-ed.
That was an accident though. :D LOL.

Nowadays I've been influenced by one of Nigahiga's videos.
AND SO, the word of the day is...........
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" [Drags] LOL. :D



LOL, I've been 'What'-ing with my sis for everything. LMAO. :D
It's funny. Well, to us. So, be one of us too! LOL.

Enough of all those crap ald.
I'm gna hang out with Nat and Waddy tml for the movie. :D
Too bad LYJ doesnt wna come.[She says she's tired or w/e]
And Vivian didnt reply.
So, here's what Nat sent to all four of us.

Tu 11:06pm

Hi doodz, wanna go out on Christmas' Eve?
Watch a movie or something ;D
If you dont reply by sunrise you're gay and have big bawlz.
Unless you want the bawlz.


HAAAAAAAA! LOL.
And results are that...

ME - Not gay, No bawlz.
Waddy - Half gay, Medium bawlz.
Jueying and Vivian - Gays with big BAWLZ.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D

Okay, Happy Christmas' Eve Eve. :D {[Stupid sounding.]
BYE:D

No comments: