Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Man" Of Steel


Surely you've read the heading "Man" Of Steel.
Curious why I've had 'Man' put on inverted commas?
Well, that's because it's not really a man.
IT'S A ROBOT.

"Oh, great. Another robot movie. Like I haven't seen THAT coming -.-" Some of you guys are prolly saying that right now.
But what you don't know is, it's a ROBOT which does BOXING.
C'mon, you've got to admit it's pretty cool!

Like who'd miss the chance of catching this awesome movie especially when it's featuring Hugh Jackman, "The Sexiest Man Alive" (by people magazine)?!
I know I wouldn't! :D

Here's the trailer:



Who wouldn't want a robot like that?! :D

If I had a robot of my own, it's main function will totally be COOKING.
Seriously though, I love to eat but at the same time, I'm too lazy to MAKE something to eat!
I'm sure lots of people out there are like that. Heh, :P
So, a robot which cooks for me is the perfect robot of my choice!

It's like having a personal chef around me or something y'knw?!
It's awesome shit c:

Remember to catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!

With love,
Camelia ♥

No comments: