Friday, October 15, 2010

Stairway to success? :O

First of all, you definitely have to welcome me back after 2 months! ;D
Well, now exams are over, I'll be sure to post more often.

So anyway, now that exams are over,
I'll be posting more of my drawings up!
Whether it's fugly or not, I'm still posting it.
So have a good laugh at my work. ;D

And guess what!
 I'm posting some of my past works now! :S

Drawings:

The Copies

Rhapsody In Heaven (Y)


Some seashells display picture. LMAO


Kuroshitsuji, Ciel

Bleach, Yamamoto Genryuusai


Bleach, Soi Fong


Bleach, Hitsugaya Toushiro

Originals


Drew this last year cause my sis' having her prom. 
And i'm into designing that time, so I designed a few prom dresses! :D

Total disaster. LMAO

Cat lady ;D

Emo (?)

Braidy (I ran out of names. LMAO)
Colours of the wind (Y)(Y)(Y)

Inspired by The Pirates Of The Caribbean ;D

Just practicing my 3/4 side view. FAIL! ToT

Showing off my drawing skills at CCA open house. HA

First nicely done side view. :D

Hm, a younger version of the one on top of the 'side view'? LMAO

Hip-hoppish! The hair's inspired by Madam Red - Kuro

The hair's totally inspired by Eva Mendes!

This was for a contest on 'expressing emotion'. I even looked into a mirror while doing this! :O

This one was initially for the contest too. But too bad, it's too normal.
Her boobs looks nice though ;p

I rmb becoming a nig after all the shading! :O LMAO

Technology Wonders (Originals/Copies/Makeovers)

First successfully drawn using paint. LMAO (Fugly)

Inspired by the song Naked (Fugly)

Was just bored. So drew a lil' girl. LMAO

Drawn using CorelDRAW! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Photoshop-ed! It's really nice huh!

Photoshop-ed too. But this one kinda failed. LMAO

This one rocked! :D PHOTOSHOP MAKE WONDERS! (L)

Upgraded version! LMAO


Photoshop too! If you look carefully, her clothes have different patterns ;D


Makeovers! I love doing this! See the hair? I drew it on!
Ain't it coooooooool?!


LMAO. Was just bored at my dad's office. 
They didn't have any internet there, and this was the only picture they had. 
So, I played with it a little.. and... HAAAAA!

Hope my drawings can bring me some good success stories to brag. LMAO
Just kidding.
No seriously, I really hope to get something outta this :D

Anyway, here are two movie recommendations!

1. Jonah Hex


If you like dead talks, killings and Megan Fox,
WATCH IT! ;D
Seriously, it's nice (Y)

Here's the trailer,


2. After.Life


Well, if you like boobs, you totally have to watch this. LMAO
This movie shows full boobs all the time! ;D
It's a really cool movie!

And here's the trailer!


Last but not least,
Shout out to Nat wy!
Happy 15th birthday! :D


Well, that's all!

Loves,
Camelia 

No comments: