Friday, June 25, 2010

Fur Ball! :O

Heyyyo!
Ytd's post got me in the mood of blogging again. LOL
That's why I'm here trying to blog shit :D

Anywho, I gave Lavis a bath today and trimmed his hair too :D
Although there wasn't much difference, at least I tried!


LMAO. Candid shot of Lavis! LOOOOL.
He's wet btw.


Awwwwww. I'm drying him with the towel!
Doesn't he look like a babyyyyyy? Awwwwwwww! (L)


I'm trying to dry him up.
But he keeps dodging and moving his head :@ LOL


HA! He's scared of the hairdryer :D
And I'm gna blow him dry with it!


-Almost dry-


Letting him run a few rounds around the house before trimming his hair. :D
That was part of the drying too. LOL. 




Awww, he wants to play fetch!


Anyway, he was dry and out we go :D
Have to comb his hair first :OOO



Fur Ballsssssssssss +o(

Okay, so this is how he looks before the trim.


And this is how he looks AFTER the trim.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


YAY! You couldn't see the difference! ToT
LOL.
There really isn't much difference. D:
And I have to clean up those fur on the floor!


Lavis was tasting his fur. LOL.


Little Lavis in the dustpan! How cute! +O(

And that was almost the end of it.
Sooooo, before I go off,
here are some jokes to be shared!

For all Anti-SNSDs out there!


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. LMAO.

And Nigahiga's Bieberblast! :D

LMAO.
Ain't that cute! :D

Loves,
Camelia ♥

No comments: